-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kirk True
Sent: 12 August 2009 23:09
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Wireshark-users] Sniffing BitTorrent traffic?

Hi all,

I'm looking at sniffing the requests that various BitTorrent clients
make in order to improve my prototype client. I started off using
Wireshark but I can't get it to reliably recognize BitTorrent messages.
Interestingly the messages my prototype BitTorrent client generates are
parseable in Wireshark while those interchanged between Transmission are

Sent via:    Wireshark-users mailing list
<[email protected]>