Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] is there an Export Protocol Hierarchy capability?

From: ryan haynes <hyanraynes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:56:13 -0800
is there any way to
A) export the statistics from Protocol Hierarchy to a csv file?
B) use a parsing program that would generate the same "% of Total
Packets" statistics as the Protocol Hierarchy window?

My Goal is to establish a day by day baseline of typical traffic
patterns by protocol, without having to manually enter information
from the Protocol Hierarchy window.