Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP timestamp analysis using TSval TSecr

From: Bhavesh Davda <bhavesh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:30:40 -0700
Is there a way to analyze the round trip ACK time for a TCP segment based on TSval and TSecr values if those TCP options were used in a stream? I wanted to know the round trip ACK time as reported by the TCP stack, and therefore wanted to use TSval rather than timestamping at the pcap level.

Thanks!

- Bhavesh

Bhavesh P. Davda