Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark staged in ninth art (comics)

From: metatech <metatech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:15:53 +0200
Hello,

Wireshark is staged in a comics album called Climax "Le désert blanc" by Brahy, Corbeyran and Braquelaire (page 26) As you can see from the attachment it is a real screenshot of a true Wireshark session. You can see that the network card name is "eth0" and that it looks like Linux KDE (which version ?) You can see that the IP address is 147.210.9.15 which resolves to raoul.labri.fr at Laboratoire Bordelais de Recherche en Informatique. It is nice to see that a hacker story contains some real tools and no Hollywood OS :-)

Cheers,

metatech