Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Timestamp Display - nsec Resolution

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:20:47 +0200
Barry Constantine schrieb:
Hello,
I was reading on the Wireshark wiki that pcap can support nsec timestamps (versus usec) and that Wireshark supports this time display. Can anyone comment if they have tried this out with an analyzer / capture device that supports nsec timestamps?
Hi Barry!

I've introduced this file format some time ago for our "in-house" capturing device which is not publically available.

I don't know of any other hard- or software that uses this file format ...

Regards, ULFL