Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Calculate Http(s) request per second

From: netman <netman2b@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings,

I have to admitt I'm a total newbie to Wireshark, I hope it can help me solve a problem.  I've been task to find out what our http and https request per second load is out to the internet.

Is this built into the product? or do I need to write a filter. If a custom filter is needed any suggestions?

thanks fo any help,

BM2b