Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wimax question

From: "Joao Matos" <jntm85@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:38:38 +0000
Hi to all.

First of all sorry if this is not the correct contact to ask this question, or if it is already been answered in a previuous post.

I'm doing a research work on the WiMAX Technology, and I need to analyse the protocol messages that are exchanged between the Base Station and the clients (CPEs).
Is the current release of wireshark capable of decoding WiMAX protocol messages? If the "normal" distribution is not capable, are there any additional plugins avalible that enable the analyses of the protocol messages?

Thank you so much for your attention.

Best Regards.