Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Which hardware

From: "Taco Amory" <wireshark@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:46:40 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

Maybe somebody could help me? In our company we want to sniff on an Ethernet line to Internet. Currently we have an average throughput of 35 Mbit/s. We have already placed a line tap inline on the connection towards internet.
The wish is that more then one user can use wireshark simultaneous. I was thinking to use windows 2003 server with a license of 5 terminal server sessions. My main concern is which hardware I need to use to handle the traffic. Does somebody have some suggestions? Or have somebody another solution?

Taco Amory