Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Compilation problems with CVS libpcap

From: "Stephen RP O'Connell" <srpoc103@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:07:01 +0000
I've just tried compiling the current SVN version but I still get the same
error. There isn't any isochronous traffic on the bus I'm looking at at the
moment, it's all control and interrupt URBs.

The message box I get when Wireshark stops checking for URBs is

Error while capturing packets: Can't parse urb tag from '
'

with the following error in the main Wireshark window:

[Dissector bug, protocol USB: packet-usb.c:1013: failed assertion
"DISSECTOR_ASSERT_NOT_REACHED"]

The message box says to report the bug to the developers - is this the next step?