Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problem with decoding TCP payload

From: Pierluigi Felici <pierluigicdc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:25:24 +0100 (CET)
Hi to everybody,

I've a problem regarding an HTTP response content of a HTTP request.

The request made by the clietn is:

Accept: text/_javascript_, text/ecmascript, application/x-_javascript_, */*
Accept-Charset: iso-8859-1, utf-8, iso-10646-ucs-2; q=0.6
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate,identity;q=0.9

The response is:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK