Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] K12 capture file problems

From: Magnus Homann <magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:44:16 +0000 (UTC)
I have two things about the K12 capture file format, that seems to be bugs:
1) Saving as K12 saves as using 'ETHER' as protocol instead of 'ETHERNET'.
Wireshark can not read its own files, unless you change it to 'ETHERNET'
2) It appears to me that the K12 capture file must be minimum 8K or so for
Wireshark to read it.

Is any of this a known problem, or else I'll report is as bugs.

Magnus