Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] NSIP port Ranges

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:14:50 -0400

juan.wortley@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi All,

According to WS Preferences protocol NSIP can be mapped only to 2 UDP ports in order to be decoded as NSIP. Is there any way to map port ranges, or at least more than 2 ports to be decoded as NSIP?

Sure, why not.

SVN version 22998 (or later) will allow you to specify a range of UDP ports to be dissected as NSIP. This should be in the next release or you can build your own (or pick up a buildbot build, though the Windows buildbot is currently not building).