Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Mesuring rate per application

From: "derbel hajer" <derbel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:30:18 +0200

Hi all,

I am new to wireshark.

I have a machine windows on which I make turn 4 applications since a server (1 TCP application, 2 UDP applications (port=3000, port=4000), 1 VoIP application). I want measuring the effective rate for each one of these applications on the time (each minute for example). I want save the values of these rates into a file that  other program uses.

can wireshark do that???

If yes, can you help me please?