Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Playing RTP on Mac OS X?

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:07:58 +0200
Premise: I'm not a fink user but I build on a Mac with portaudio.

I do not know if there's a portaudio port in fink if so install it and
have fink call ./configure adding the --with-portaudio  argument.

If not you need to build and install portaudio yoursef (As far as I
remember it builds smoothly on mac).

After that you need to have fink pass
--with-portaudio=/path/to/portaudio's/prefix to the ./configure step
and build again.

[id-est:~/src/portaudio] lego% cat COMPILING.DARWIN
To compile on darwin, you will need to use the darwin makefile, gcc
3.3 or later and the universal SDK. for more info, see
http://portaudio.com/trac/wiki/TutorialDir/Compile/MacintoshCoreAudio