Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Playing RTP on Mac OS X?

From: Andreas <wireshark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:30:48 +0200
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to decode RTP-Streams with Wireshark on Mac OS X (10.4.10 Intel), running into two problems: 1) the "Player" button as described on http://wiki.wireshark.org/ VoIP_calls is present with my installations
2) exporting to .au files tells me, the codec is unsupported

I have ruled out using the wrong codec by trying the supplied demo- captures.

Both the current version from fink (0.99.6-1011) and 0.99.5d from http://www.finkconsulting.com/page7.php won't decode G.711 u/a-law or display the magic "Player" button

Am I missing a library for the codecs?
Do I need to tweak something when building wireshark from fink?

greetings,
Andreas