Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Whitewashing Packet Traces?

From: "Small, James" <JSmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:13:19 -0400
Hi Andy,

Lots of interesting suggestions - one that I have used which works
decently is the bittwist family (works on most platforms including
Windows with pre-built binaries available).  Just make sure you heed
Guy's warning - there are many other embedded fields and it's hard to
get them all in a completely automated fashion.

http://bittwist.sourceforge.net/

--Jim