Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] export files like html , jpeg ,gif

From: habib zainali g <habibz1366@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:15:35 +0400
hello to all sharks
i want to export files like html , jpeg ,gif and everything else which
a page on internet usually contain.
i want to use wireshark (or tshark or...) in a program which i will write.
please tell me how to export the file (in a way i can use in my
program (like command line))
and how to open a complete web page (with images and...  which i
capture from network ).
thank you for the time and attention you give to this email and hope
to hearing from you soon.
best whishes

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile