Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] export files like html , jpeg ,gif

From: "habib zainali gahani" <habibz1366@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:32:48 +0330
hello to all sharks
i want to export files like html , jpeg ,gif and everything else which
a page on internet usally contain.
i want to use wireshark (or tshark or...) in a program which i will write.
please tell me how to export the file (in a way i can use in my
program (like command line))
and how to open a complete web page (with images and...  which i
capture from network ).
thank you for the time and attention you give to this email and hope
to hearing from you soon.
best whishes