Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Tons of ARP packets...?

From: IchBin <weconsultants@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:02:38 -0400
Small, James wrote:
Dooh!  That's a major bummer.  Perhaps Zone Alarm then?  Or...

How about this for a wish item - the ability to filter and/or identify
network traffic by process name/ID.  Based on what I've seen from the
Sysinternals tools I believe it may be possible.  What do you think?

Thanks James for you help. I have been looking at another tool called WhatsRunning which does the same. I see the UDP start and stop but there is no associated program that is involved in that process. Or the monitor can no capture it but it does for all other connections.

See later remarks in thread.

--Jim