Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 0.99.6 symbol lookup error Fails to run.

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:31:17 +0200
Hi,

That symbol is provided by libwiretap, from mpeg-audio.c. So it seems that you newly build application tries to link to a previous version of libwiretap.

Thanx,
Jaap

Jemiolo, John wrote:
Just installed platform independent 0.99.6 from Sourceforge, on my SUSE 10.1 Linux box. It appeared to config/build/instal ok, but I get the following error when I try to run it.

� Wireshark: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/libwireshark.so.0 : undefined symbol: mpa_samples �

Anyone seen this?

Thanks
JJ