Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 0.99.6 symbol lookup error Fails to run.

From: "Jemiolo, John" <John.Jemiolo@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:06:49 -0400
Title: Wireshark 0.99.6 symbol lookup error Fails to run.

Just installed platform independent 0.99.6 from Sourceforge, on my SUSE 10.1  Linux box.  It appeared to config/build/instal ok, but I get the following error when I try to run it.

Wireshark: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/libwireshark.so.0 : undefined symbol: mpa_samples

Anyone seen this?

Thanks

JJ