Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] NT no longer supported as of 0.99.5?

From: "Michael Zuffoletti" <mikezuff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:21:23 -0500
I installed 0.99.5 on Win NT. On running wireshark, I get the message:

the procedure entry point PrintDlgExW could not be located in the dynamic link library COMDLG32.DLL

The release notes mention that 95, 98, and ME are no longer supported. Should NT be on that list also? 0.99.4 works for me on NT.