Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to capture GSMP ?

From: "Anders Broman \(AL/EAB\)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:46:12 +0100
Hi,
I guess this is General Switch Management Protocol (gsmp) if you
previously
Had it as an gsmp.dll it's probably because some one built a plugin for
the protocol however
I don't think it was ever committed to Wireshar as a dissector/plugin...
You need to get hold of the source code to build it against 0.99.5.
Best regards
Anders