Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] WAN Capacity Planning

From: "Persio Pucci" <persio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:37:10 -0200
Hello folks,

I know this subject is more network-wise than application wise, but it involves Wireshark in a certain way.

I am troubleshooting some frame-relay circuits, and looking for evidences that can help me calculate a WAN upgrade on the circuits. What should I be looking at (retransmissions? delay/delta?) and is there any general formula to apply to those results?

I know that probably Wireshark is not the most suitable app for this, but I want to know if it can help me somehow.

Regards,

Persio