Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [ANNOUNCE] WinPcap 4.0 has been released

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:35:49 -0800

On Jan 30, 2007, at 4:33 PM, Persio Pucci wrote:

Maybe I am a little late for that, but also, would that be possible to add IO graphs the possibility to select bits (kbps) to the Y axis? :D

Could you file a separate bug on that? There's probably very little, if anything, that would be done for the "export to graphic file format" enhancement request that would apply to the "add kilobits as an option for the Y axis" enhancement request, and vice versa, and the "add kilobits" request is probably a *L*O*T* easier than "export to graphic file format" and will probably be implemented a lot sooner.