Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark-0.99.4pre1 and tollbar icon size on windows plat

From: "Mike Oliveras" <mike.oliveras@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:27:07 -0400
That's the only gtkrc file that I am aware of.  Based on the repsonse
from Jaap when this question came up a while ago, he gave the path to
the file as "
C:\Program Files\Wireshark\share\themes\Default\gtk-2.0\gtkrc".  This
was given in http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200606/msg00021.html.

This did work for me in the previous release.

Thanks.

Mike

On 10/22/06, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx> wrote:
Mike Oliveras wrote:
> In previouos releases, I was able to change the size of the toolbar
> icons in wireshark by setting gtk-toolbar-icon-size = large-toolbar in
> the gtkrc file.   see
> http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200606/msg00021.html
>
> When I try the same with the wireshark-0.99.4pre1 release, the icons
> are still small...  Is there another way to do this?
>
> Also, is there something I can do so that this preference will be
> remembered?  Even in the previous releases, the gtkrc size preference
> is overwritten when I upgrade or reinstall wireshark.

Are you sure you got the right gtkrc file? There are two of it.

Don't ask me why, don't know myself too much details about this GTK
specific.

BTW: All GTK files are - so the whole file is also - overwritten by the
installer, not only this setting - this is done as we don't have a
mechanism to merge theses settings.

Regards, ULFL