Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark-0.99.4pre1 and tollbar icon size on windows plat

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:28:56 +0200
Mike Oliveras wrote:
In previouos releases, I was able to change the size of the toolbar icons in wireshark by setting gtk-toolbar-icon-size = large-toolbar in the gtkrc file. see http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200606/msg00021.html

When I try the same with the wireshark-0.99.4pre1 release, the icons are still small... Is there another way to do this?

Also, is there something I can do so that this preference will be remembered? Even in the previous releases, the gtkrc size preference is overwritten when I upgrade or reinstall wireshark.

Are you sure you got the right gtkrc file? There are two of it.

Don't ask me why, don't know myself too much details about this GTK specific.

BTW: All GTK files are - so the whole file is also - overwritten by the installer, not only this setting - this is done as we don't have a mechanism to merge theses settings.

Regards, ULFL