Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark-0.99.4pre1 and tollbar icon size on windows platform

From: "Mike Oliveras" <mike.oliveras@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 13:40:27 -0400
In previouos releases, I was able to change the size of the toolbar icons in wireshark by setting gtk-toolbar-icon-size = large-toolbar in the gtkrc file.   see http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200606/msg00021.html

When I try the same with the wireshark-0.99.4pre1 release, the icons are still small...  Is there another way to do this?

Also, is there something I can do so that this preference will be remembered?  Even in the previous releases, the gtkrc size preference is overwritten when I upgrade or reinstall wireshark.

Thanks,

Mike