Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Searching mailing list?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 08:51:26 +0800

Jeff Sadowski wrote:
Lots of the mailing lists I'm familiar with have a search option
on the web interface. I don't see it on this mailing lists web interface.
How would I search the repositories for questions people have asked;
that might already be answered? I searched for
"searching through mailing lists" on google nothing seamed relevant.

When I'm looking for something in Ethereal/Wireshark's mailing list archives, I tend to just Google for:

<topic I'm looking for> site://wireshark.org

Google's faster than any local-to-the-site search engine, and I'm already well accustomed to its interface, so...