Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Searching mailing list?

From: "Jeff Sadowski" <jeff.sadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:15:17 -0600
Did you read my question? That is what I tried I guess I chose an
unanswered question though going on the fact of how my other question
went. Is there a way to just query the mailing lis alone though is
more the question.

On 10/5/06, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeff Sadowski wrote:
> Lots of the mailing lists I'm familiar with have a search option
> on the web interface. I don't see it on this mailing lists web interface.
> How would I search the repositories for questions people have asked;
> that might already be answered? I searched for
> "searching through mailing lists" on google nothing seamed relevant.

When I'm looking for something in Ethereal/Wireshark's mailing list
archives, I tend to just Google for:

<topic I'm looking for> site://wireshark.org

Google's faster than any local-to-the-site search engine, and I'm
already well accustomed to its interface, so...