Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Searching mailing list?

From: "Jeff Sadowski" <jeff.sadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:12:28 -0600
Lots of the mailing lists I'm familiar with have a search option
on the web interface. I don't see it on this mailing lists web interface.
How would I search the repositories for questions people have asked;
that might already be answered? I searched for
"searching through mailing lists" on google nothing seamed relevant.

Example question and walk through, and why I'm frusterated.

Question
(don't answer it here I will start a specific thread for it if I don't
find an answer, or try and answer it myself):

How to use the ssl decription plugin.

I don't see a search option on wiresharks main page.
(its not needed but If I saw it I'd use it first)
Looking through the options, It would be in the get help section(good start),
FAQ's: maybe but I don't think my question is answered there.
 FAQ's typicaly answer general questions about a project this is a
 more specific question on a nitch of ethereal. I look anyways after I walk
 through my steps.
I see a search option on wiki.(This would be a great place for my answer.)
 There should be a Howto Use the SSL decryption plugin

So I do a search and I find SSL wahoo most of the way there.
 It even has a small amount of info on exactly what I was looking for.
 But the info there turns up to be little more than the help on mouse
 over. with an example packet filter.
 (It would be nice for a few screen captures on how to use the interface.)
So I continue on with my searching I do a google search on it, nothing
 seems relevent.
So I come back to the mailing list archives and look for a search option
 nope nada.
Back to google with "site:wireshark.org ssl" I see development questions
 and adding of packet-ssl.c Nothing that looks like questions on it.

I must be missing something. I seemed to remember this question even
being answered But I couldn't find it.