Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] What about a Wireshark forum?

From: "Soh Kam Yung" <sohkamyung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:30:59 +0000
On 10/3/06, Jeff Sadowski <jeff.sadowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I like the idea of a forum. A forum is a much more organized idea and a
moderator to remove uneeded profanity. A mailing list is good too and works
much the same way a forum does  today but I still think nothing beats a good
forum with moderation.
[...]

I find gmane to be an excellent choice for reading mailing lists.
Coupled with a newsreader (I use Emacs gnus), gmane makes scanning
through huge mailing lists a breeze.

Gmane supports reading mailing lists in a web-style forum format.  It
even supports making RSS feeds out of mailing list postings.

See (http://www.wireshark.org/lists/) for the location of the gmane
feeds for the wireshark mailing lists.

Regards,
Kam Yung