Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] git clone does not include latest commits

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 22:05:24 +0200

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 12:40 PM Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The patch you are referring to is still under review and not merged yet. If you want to test it you need to apply it by yourself.

To do that, gerrit gives you some useful commands for copy&paste. Click on the "download" item in the upper right corner. You will find: checkout, cherry pick, format patch, pull and more.