Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSoD 2020 Project Proposal Wireshark

From: Rishabh Arya <rishabharya2799@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 03:52:03 +0530

Greetings,

Hope you are doing good !!

I am currently an undergrad student at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies pursuing B.Tech(BS Equivalent) Computer Science with specialization in Open Source and Open Standards.

I am passionate about open source and how it can be used to create global impact. Solving problems through programming and making lives easier intrigue me.

GSoD Application: Please find my application attached to this mail.I would love to hear your feedback on it,

Work Experience :

SDE Intern - KeyLogic Automation April 2020 to May 2020

Technical Director - Microsoft Technical Community UPES 12/2019 - Present

Internship Trainee -Foxmula - The Smart Way 01/2019 – 03/2019

Internship Trainee - Verzeo  05/2018 – 07/2018

Project Development Team - OPEN Community 2019 – 2020

Community Work and Project - I have taught Git and GitHub, Web Development technologies etc to various students in my university via college community platforms and other platforms. I have headed and worked on organizing these open-source projects and had a participation of nearly 300 to 400 college students. I am currently working on CloudSim (popular open-source platform for simulation on the cloud)  and have made significant changes.