Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Google Season Of Docs participant - Amandeep Kaur

Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:22:02 +0530

I hope this email finds you well!

I am Amandeep Kaur, a cybersecurity enthusiast, and web-developer looking for opportunities to gain good experience.

Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s of Technology in Information Technology from India’s First Women Technical University – IGDTUW, I would like to express my gratitude for providing me with this opportunity to contribute for this year’s Google Season Of Docs 2020 for your firm.

Cybersecurity emerges as an important field in today’s world since we now live in a global village, connected via the internet to each part of the world. Today, communications ranging from personal to professional modes, are fundamentally reliant on the internet. Given the current situations, cybersecurity emerges out as the necessity of today and tomorrow.

I worked on the Wireshark software for my Virtual Internship for ANZ Cyber@ANZ Program by InsideSherpa .

My experience with the software was an enriching one. As a beginner, I used it for network troubleshooting, analysis, software, communications protocol development, and learned in-depth about File signatures. I learned to decrypt messages to their Hexa-decimal codes and thus extracting original information.

PFA my post:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/amandeep-kaur-81b677183_cyberanz-program-activity-6669911987952218112-s45I

I am so excited to work with the firm and aggrandizing my knowledge pool.

Looking forward to great learning and working experience.

Thanks & Regards

Amandeep Kaur

Resume attached for reference.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10