Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Sharktools
From: Mark Murawski <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:45:40 -0500
Hi,

Anyone interested in this if I posted a bounty?

On 01/09/2018 03:12 PM, Mark Murawski wrote:
Trying to post this for the third time.  I adjusted the url that was maybe causing my post to get (silently) dropped.
Hi,

Is there anyone who knows of an updated sharktooks that works with the latest wireshark (2.2+) ?
h t t p s github  dot com  /armenb/sharktools

I've contacted the author and haven't heard anything back yet.  Is there someone who may be willing to help update sharktools to work with modern wireshark?
I've done a tiny little bit of porting work so far on it, but I still
have a ways to go and I'm not familiar with the history/refactors that
wireshark has gone through to really do a proper port.  I'm getting a
bit lost in the details.
Thanks