Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Sharktools

From: Mark Murawski <markm-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 15:12:34 -0500
Trying to post this for the third time. I adjusted the url that was maybe causing my post to get (silently) dropped.

Hi,

Is there anyone who knows of an updated sharktooks that works with the latest wireshark (2.2+) ?
h t t p s github  dot com  /armenb/sharktools

I've contacted the author and haven't heard anything back yet. Is there someone who may be willing to help update sharktools to work with modern wireshark?

I've done a tiny little bit of porting work so far on it, but I still have a ways to go and I'm not familiar with the history/refactors that wireshark has gone through to really do a proper port. I'm getting a bit lost in the details.

Thanks