Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Go to Qt 5.9 on Windows build bots?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:44:16 -0700
The Windows builders are now using the following compiler and Qt versions:

master:     Visual Studio 2015 + Qt 5.9.0
master-2.4: Visual Studio 2015 + Qt 5.6.2
master-2.2: Visual Studio 2013 + Qt 5.6.2
master-2.0: Visual Studio 2013 + Qt 5.3.2

Qt 5.9.1 is scheduled to be released this month. We might want to switch master-2.4 to Qt 5.9 when that happens.

I haven't done any extensive testing, but 5.9 is working fine for me here on macOS and Windows.