Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Go to Qt 5.9 on Windows build bots?

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:55:00 +0200
Hi Anders,

Le 14 juin 2017 13:49, "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

Should we go to Qt 5.9 on the build bots before SharkFest? I have used t without noticing any problems.

Given that it's the new LTS, it probably makes sense. master-2.0 and master-2.2 should stay on the previous Qt version to avoid any bad surprise.

This should allow us to decide if we want to switch to MSVC 2015 or 2017 easily. I think Stig has tried it on

MAC OS too if we want to update that too.

Regards

Anders