Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] stable[32|64].xml

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 21:22:28 +0000
I had previously based my stable.xml files on Wireshark's, so I was just wondering if Wireshark's had changed, but I now know that it must have because of the HTTPS requirement, which I wasn't aware of.

By the way, I'm not sure what it's for, but http://andymatuschak.org/xml-namespaces/sparkle appears to be a dead link.  The last one I found that worked was https://web.archive.org/web/20110611002603/http://andymatuschak.org/xml-namespaces/sparkle, but since the page merely displays "Sparkle is a software update framework. See http://sparkle.andymatuschak.org for more. ", I wonder if this is even needed at all?
- Chris

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.