Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] stable[32|64].xml

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 16:56:39 +0000

Can someone please share the latest stable32.xml and stable64.xml files for automatic updates?  It seems that the format has changed, but I can’t tell what it should be because “Check for updates…” now uses a secure connection so the information is encrypted.  The format is useful to know if one is to direct users to the latest *custom* version of Wireshark instead of to the latest off-the-shelf version.

The format I previously used no longer seems to be working.

Thanks.

- Chris

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.