Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Manually resolve name

From: Michael Mann <mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:20:12 -0400
Is there a standard format for GUIDs? Are we presuming a 16 byte "datatype"?  I think GUID may be too vague to have "global" resolution.

This seems like a RTPS specific issue, so the "resolving" can just be handled within preferences of the RTPS protocol.  I'd recommend a UAT format if there isn't already a file format created for the resolution.