Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark and hardening flags

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:51:04 -0400
On 09/24/2015 05:04 AM, Alexis La Goutte wrote:
Hi Balint

No a problem for me to add PIE on Wireshark
But no need to check if lib (Qt) use also PIE ?

We already do--at least with autofoo (cmake seems to pick up the PIE flags from Qt's config directly).

But I don't think there's a problem if we're compiled PIE and libraries we use aren't.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 10:49 AM, B�lint R�czey <balint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx