Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Installing on Ubuntu 12.04.5

From: Tracy Hockenhull <Tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:21:00 -0500
Thank you to Robert, Dario, Guy and Anders.

I will try this, this evening. Your help is much appreciated!

Guy, yeah, I had noticed that the version in the repository was old, which was why I was trying to do this the "hard" way.

Dario, thanks for the info on how to find this stuff out myself, in the future. VERY useful!

Robert, and Anders thanks for the lists. I have a few of them installed, but will add the rest.

Tracy Hockenhull
913-730-0533