Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Installing on Ubuntu 12.04.5

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:18:39 +0000
Hi,
In my lazy (Ubuntu 14.04) I have noted:
Get the development packages needed to build Wireshark
sudo apt-get build-dep wireshark
sudo apt-get install qt5-default
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libgtk-3-dev

This lets you build Wireshark with most of the bells and whistles and I think it reflects the Ubuntu standard version.
On 12.04 you may have to settle for Qt4

Regards
Anders