Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Change in wireshark[master]: Overhaul the filterability of p

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 10:40:26 -0700
On Oct 7, 2014, at 5:03 AM, "Michael Mann (Code Review)" <code-review-do-not-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Michael Mann has uploaded a new change for review.
>
>  https://code.wireshark.org/review/4521
>
> Change subject: Overhaul the filterability of packet-ansi_683.c

Note, BTW, that this does more than just improve the filterability (and colorability) of packets - named fields can be used not only in pattern-matching expressions (used for coloring as well as filtering), they can *also* be used in, for example, tshark output with "-T fields", and as custom columns.