Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Planet.wireshark.org?

From: Bálint Réczey <balint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 21:11:20 +0200
Hi,

We had some discussions about blogging more actively on
https://blog.wireshark.org/, but I think there would be an other way
of making the project more active on the press side.
We have a nice community and we could provide and site for aggregating
Wireshark-related news from individual bloggers.
Some of us already have blogs which could be added as sources and I'm
pretty sure others would be interested, too.

Cheers,
Balint