Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 54557: /trunk/ /trunk/image/: about.

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 21:25:50 +0100
Some remarks and clarifications:

I tested with a fully installed wireshark/qtshark.

On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 02:18:59PM -0500, Jeff Morriss wrote:
> >    - The plugins list is empty (maybe something wrong with my setup?)
> >
> >  No i have the some issue... (with Linux and Windows....)
> >(On my linux box, i have no plugin with wireshark gtk...)
>
> I thought that this was a generic problem with cmake.  (It works in
> wireshark-gtk when compiled with autofoo.)

It works with wireshark-gtk with cmake as well.

> >    - The authors list is not formatted
> >
> >Ok, i will look !
>
> I think this is a generic cmake problem too (it does not work with
> wireshark-gtk either).

No, it's a font problem: The GTK authors list seems to use a fixed-width-font.

> >    - The release notes have not been updated
> >
> >Yes, a mistake
> >
> >- and crash on Windows...
>
> ... and when compiled with autofoo.  I fixed that in r54563 (at
> least for autofoo).

I'm currently only testing on Linux, but it looks like a fix has been committed
for cmake as well by now.

One more thing: The About window should be wide enough to display the license
without line wrapping.

Ciao
    Jörg