Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 54557: /trunk/ /trunk/image/: about.

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 19:52:59 +0100

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 7:12 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 05:04:10PM +0000, alagoutte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=54557
>
> User: alagoutte
> Date: 2014/01/02 05:04 PM
>
> Log:
>  Add About window for Wireshark Qt

Great! Just some nitpicks:
Thanks !
- The plugins list is empty (maybe something wrong with my setup?)
 No i have the some issue... (with Linux and Windows....)
(On my linux box, i have no plugin with wireshark gtk...)

- The authors list is not formatted
Ok, i will look !
- The release notes have not been updated
Yes, a mistake

- and crash on Windows...

Ciao
   Jörg