Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] OSX 32-bit build on 10.5.x (Leopard) no longer supported?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 12:24:06 -0700
On Jul 8, 2013, at 9:24 AM, David Ameiss <netshark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the system has been rebuilt using 10.6, with the support libs installed via macosx-setup.sh. So I don't know what versions were there previously.

I was mainly asking Michael Tuexen what was on the buildbot, but downloading a 1.8.6 build let me find out *most* of the libraries (there's no version information available for ATK).

Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to break the dependency circle between GLib 2.16.3 and pkg-config 0.28; it may involve going with an older version of pkg-config if building for a Leopard target.